Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tony Padilla Blogs On Websleuths

I missed the entire blog last night as "Tony Padilla" decided to log on and defend the lies and misconceptions of what was being said about the intention of bailing Casey out of jail. "It's all about Caylee not Casey!"

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69128

Tony came online around 1:39 AM (EDT) when most of the Websleuths' east coasters were sound asleep but there were some dedicated members available to ask questions and be open-minded to the validity of "is this the real Tony Padilla!"

*snip*
01:39 AM
Tony Padilla

Yes it is. I have been reading all the lies and misconceptions in regards to myself, my uncle, and some of the facts regarding our involvment. I enrolled here to set some of these things straight if need be.

01:52 AM
Tony Padilla

We are involved for one reason and one reason alone and that is to find this poor little girl Caylee. We (really I should say my Uncle) were sought out to get involved in this. We are not doing this for any money, fame or anything other then hoping to get a result as to finding Caylee and hopefully alive. No more no less!!! We have an opportunity to possibly provide an opportunity or an alternate resource of trying to find the whereabouts of Caylee. It's obvious that nothing has progressed in this case since she has been incarcerated. Remember that I am only the bondsman in this case. As far as sorting through the details and moving forward to get the result we so hope for that is Leonard's forte and trust me when I say that he is very good at what he does. But for some people like the username Halijah or something like that (please excuse the spelling if I got it wrong) to quote me as she did on this forum without ever once speaking to me and quoting me like I am some uneducated person is totally uncalled for. Every one of those facts she quoted are totally untrue. I have never spoken with anybody about any of this except for the 2 shows on Fox news.

01:56 AM
Tony Padilla

I have not seen the pictures. No this is not a publicity stunt. Again we (again I should say Leonard) were asked to get involved in this. We have been promised nothing and expect nothing. Not very many people have the ability to get Casey out of jail and try to get the most important details of this case direct from the mouth of the mother. Leonard has these abilities and trust me when I say he is a good person to possibly get this information out of her.

01:59 AM
Tony Padilla

I will try my best to answer any questions that any of you may have. Yes it really is me and we are coming to Orlando. We are arriving at different times this weekend. Nothing can really be done until Monday anyhow.

02:01 AM
Tony Padilla

I really am unsure of how to verify to you that this is really me. I just became irritated over some of the garbage that has been circulating not only here but on other sites as well. If you have an idea as to how I can prove to you that this is me then let me know.

02:07 AM
Tony Padilla

As to who contacted Leonard I cannot say. I do know that Leonard has had contact with the defense attorney Mr. Baez. Our original plans were to come out undisclosed. I was putting all the paperwork together for the bond and Leonard was putting everything in motion to get the bond posted. Then on Friday at some point in time it was leaked to the media our intentions. I was very adamant to Leonard that I did not want to be involved with all the media hype. Just to do what we had planned and go from there. I really wish the media had not picked it up. Leonard does love the cameras but he assured me that we would try to pursue this from behind the scenes which is the way I prefer. Notice that I have not been on TV whatsoever and I will try to keep it that way.

My thoughts!

Just found it strange that "Tony Padilla" who is posting a "half of a million dollars" ($500,000.00) in bond needs to defend his actions of why he is doing this!

What did Tony do, sit down at his computer on Saturday night after the word got out on Friday about Tony Padilla and his Uncle Leornard were coming to Florida to post bond etc. and check out what people were saying about the whole situation and he finds "Websleuths?"

Let's see if Tony gives a plug about his conversation on "Websleuths" Saturday night as Tony did say:

02:01 AM
Tony Padilla

I really am unsure of how to verify to you that this is really me. I just became irritated over some of the garbage that has been circulating not only here but on other sites as well. If you have an idea as to how I can prove to you that this is me then let me know.

No comments: