Sunday, August 3, 2008

Caylee Anthony's Grandpa Wants To Talks With AMW

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7123306&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1


George Anthony wants to reach out and speak with America's Most Wanted "John Walsh" looking for some sort of assistance.

AMW re-enacts the murder or missing person case based on facts from the family, friends etc.

Based on my knowledge of what has been reported regarding precious Caylee, I can't even put the characters in place in order to do a segment on AMW = "Where Is Cayle".

Everything that has been told by Casey has been a lie, after a lie, after a lie. The main character is sitting in Ocean County jail in Orlando, Florida and only Casey knows the facts regarding what she did with her daughter.

Although there is probably some truth in what Casey is revealing, but I think the only thing I can pull-out based on what has been reported is the statement "I haven't seen my daughter in 31 days".

No comments: