Friday, August 29, 2008

John McCain Picks A "Lady" As Vice President




Now I am neither a Democrat or Republican, but that of an Independent. Actually not even sure if I am voting this year or not!

However, I have to say: "John, what strategic move you made selecting "Sarah Palin" as your Vice President in the game to the White House." BRAVO!

Obama made a HUGE mistake not taking Hillary as his VP with equal votes to Obama, and Biden 7,000. Although I have been a big fan of Biden because of his blatant directness, however, he doesn't have the ability to control it when needed. Gosh, Biden even got Obama's name wrong, I think twice now, in a couple of days.

My personal thoughts of Obama picking Biden has a lot to do with Michele input. It was very clear, while Hillary was speaking, Michele was not thrilled.

I'm just thrilled about the "strategic" move! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I NOTICED SHE WASN'T PLEASED EITHER--THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY