Friday, August 1, 2008

Orange County Sheriff's Office News Briefing - 8/1/2008

Not exactly sure why they even had the briefing today as they reported on everything that is already out in the media.

LE couldn't mention what was taken from the Anthony's household, spoke about the Anthony's (George, Cindy and Lee) are cooperating but Casey holds the "key" to this mystery.

I wish the media would have asked the main question "are they going to charge Casey before the 33 days are up?" At least this would be new news.

That's it, all wrapped up in a nut shell!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patty, each time I log onto your site the last video of Caylee plays and it is heartbreaking. Can you please stop it from running automatically?

Patty said...

Thank you for contacting me. I have tried to mute the sound on the video with no success. I know it is heartbreaking to hear Caylee's voice as it hurts on my end too.

So I have taken the video off, and replaced it with a link to http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/ website as this is where I found it.

If I can find a video without the sound, then I will replace it.

Again, thank you for contacting me and also for visiting my blog.

Patty