Sunday, August 10, 2008

OTR with Greta - August 9, 2008

No need to post the video of the show as it was just a recap of the other shows aired during the week.

I was totally disappointed with all the "hipe" for this show and all I had to do was come back to my blog and watch the shows over again.


Greta, I beg you to STOP reporting that the shovel was taken on June 18th, because the date has yet to be determined. The neighbor could not remember when Casey borrowed the shovel.

Mark used the 18th of June JUST to tighten up the time-line based on the June 16 and 17th numerous phone calls to her parents and others and the time of the calls.

I don't have a problem with you reporting "Based on Mark's theory of closing in the time-line, we feel the shovel was borrowed on the 18th."

People are grasping at dates and rely on accurate facts. People are more apt to accept "theories" for things to make more sense.

No comments: