Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cindy Anthony's MySpace Post July 3, 2008

Cindy wrote on her MySpace page on July 3rd her feelings of what was going on in her life. I found Cindy's writing on July 3rd very telling and also wonder why it was removed from her MySpace page within the last week.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

My Bottled Up Thoughts!

It just haunts my soul knowing Cindy wrote these feelings on her MySpace page on July 3rd, 17 days after Casey left her parents home on June 16th with Caylee. And 12days before Cindy finally called 911, but not to report a lost grandchild but to report a stolen car and money.

I don't know if calling the police on July RD would have changed the outcome of "where is Caylee" because I feel it all went down between June 23rd and 27th!

Cindy knows her daughter and knows her really well. Casey didn't just start lying as an adult, she has been doing this since she was a child. Casey knew way back when she was young she could get away with lying and she just carried it into her adult life.

Every single mother out there knows when their child lies. It could be a facial gesture, clearing their throat, responding with a short sentence, but we know, we really know when our children are lying.

I know if my child lies to me, I then take it to another level and watch, listen and know fully what I am being told is not the truth.

I HATE liars and have a difficult time ever believing a word that comes out of liars mouth.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate is a strong word. You should "hate" the lying that a person is doing. Not the actual person. If your child was lying, you would "hate" the lying, not your child.
I wonder if Casey ever had consequences from her bad behavior that was carried through while growing up, instead of empty threats that some parents are guilty of doing with their children??
How does a person grow up becoming a pathological liar??
How does a person develop Narcissistic personality disorder?? which I think Casey may have??

Anonymous said...

Does Cindy still have her myspace? And I wonder if the police reviewed both Cindy's and Casey's myspace pages.

I think Casey is a very troubled person.

Patty said...

Perhaps hate is a strong word, but at the moment of that post that's what I felt.

I don't like when people lie, I detest it, and I don't like when I know my own child lies. What happens is I end up not trusting a word they say anymore.

I caught my child lying many times, and no, it didn't stop me from loving him, just doubting the next word that came out of his mouth. We all know when our children lie to us, and the older they get, the bigger the lies.

I don't know how a child becomes a "pathological liar." The only thing that comes to mind is "the phone rings and the parent tells the child, tell them mommy is in the bathroom. First lie, it works and then it begins.

Or "I won't tell, it you won't tell."

Some how a pattern begins and the child learns how to lie and keep it going.


I believe Cindy's MySpace page is now deleted.

Anonymous said...

It would be interesting to get a psychologist's (or psychiatrist's) point of view on how someone becomes this way -- pathological liar and narcissistic.

Your right lying chips away at the trust. That would be a consequence of that behavior. And then the child would have to earn that trust back. I would always say that the punishment will be worse if I caught you lying instead of just telling me the truth in the first place of what you did wrong.

I would not be surprised if Cindy or her husband never made Casey accountable for anything.

Anonymous said...

After today's breaking news (air samples reveal the presence of a decomposing body in the trunk of Casey's car), it's safe to say that Cindy feared the worst as early as July 3rd. It's a shame that Cindy continued to "cover" for her pathological daughter in front of the public and media. Cindy KNEW what Casey was capable of, but preferred to live in denial. What a shame for poor Caylee. I'm sure Caylee was long gone by then, but this circus for the past month could have been prevented.

Anonymous said...

I heart breaks first for little Caylee. She didn't ask to be born.

Cindy and George are the ones who I feel such pain for now. I don't believe for a moment that they had anything to do with Caylee's dissappearance.They are stuck now, between a rock and a hard place, since tests have shown, human decompostion in the truck of Casey's car. They grieve for their beautiful little Caylee, but are now faced with the possible knowledge that their daughter, Casey, could very well be the reason their Caylee is gone.

As for Casey, she may be grieving, but it's only because she's been caught.She only wanted her freedom. She didn't want Caylee, but her mother said, she must keep her.Now, sadly these are the consequences.

I truly believe the blame for all of this, lies soley on the head of Casey Anthony. If the courts don't take care of her, God will.

Donna said...

I raised a pathological liar. My husband and I tried with all we are to raise a decent, healthy, moral human being. We went to therapists, and other doctors for help. We had the police threaten her. We tried positive reinforcement. We tried taking everything away from her. There was no stone left unturned. She was also ADHD. There is seldom one disorder going on. She was also a theif (probably still is) at the age of 30. She never thinks of consequences befor her actions. She often feels totally justfied, and that everyone is out to get her. We also raised two other beautiful daughters at the same time who ar successful professionals now. Please do not think it is always the parents fault. I believe when Cindy made the first 911 call, Caylee was in deed her first priority. I feel she was following through on a threat to have Casey arrested if she didn't tell her where Caylee was. Even as she talked with the dispatcher I believe she was hoping Casey would talk. I think the car was not important to her accept as a weapon to use against Casey to get her to talk. To get one of these people to tell the truth, you have to sometimes go to extreme measures. I know. We don't know what causes path lying. No one does. It's a disorder just like other mental disorders. They appear to have no conscience. If there was a way to fix it, we would have found it in the twenty something years we tried.

Patty said...

Evvy,

My brother was a pathological liar and we were only 15 months apart. He was very sensitive and carried through his life all the abuse we received as children. He went into drugs and alcohol and I went into another direction.

My mother was the "enabler" in my brother's life always trying to protect my brother from my father's physical abuse. Although my father was abusive to me, but not to the same degree as my brother (God rest his soul).

I also married a pathological liar and sociopath and stayed with him for 20 years until I had enough. My ex was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth, always getting what he wanted, always getting bailed out.

Now he suckered in someone else and I warned her too!

I don't know what causes anyone to be this way, I can only go on first hand experiences and it starts somewhere.

It's hard to believe someone is born this way, but I won't rule out the possibilty.

Thanks for you comment and visiting my blog! :)

Patty

pwheeldon said...

Read this statement analysis of Cindy's MySpace page -- it's brilliant:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/06/cindy-anthonys-myspace-entry.html

Laurel Bell said...

this right here just proves Cindy KNEW something happened to Caylee. I mean, in the 911 call you hear Casey in the background tell her mom to give her another day to find Caylee and her mom said NO, I've already given you a month...both are horrible people and I hope they both love HELL because that's where they are heading. RIP CAYLEE