Sunday, July 27, 2008

Benefit To Be Held For Caylee Anthony

Benefit To Be Held For Caylee Anthony
Event Held At Daytona Speed Park


DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- A benefit to raise money for the search of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony will be held on Aug. 1.

Anthony's been missing from Orlando for more than a month. All donations received will go to the Kid Finders Network to assist in the search.

The benefit is from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. Friday Aug. 1 at Speed Park Motorsports in Daytona Beach.

Anthony's grandparents, George and Cindy, and uncle, Lee, will be in attendance. There will also be entertainment from Perfect DJ.

Representatives from the Kid Finders Network will be doing children's fingerprinting and photos.

The event will include special giveaways, contests on the High Striker, raffles and a moon bounce for younger children. Food vendors will be donating a percentage of their proceeds to the benefit.

There is no admission charge and the benefit is open to the public.

Go to PerfectDJ.biz for more information.

Update as of July 30, 2008.

For further information, please visit: http://www.perfectdj.biz/

http://www.perfectdj.biz/caylee/81SP_Media_Alert.pdf



My Bottled Up Thoughts

Still praying for Caylee and hope Casey cooperates with LE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the One Organizing this Benefit not the Anthony Family.... If you READ the Post it says ALL DONATIONS ARE GOING TO KID FINDERS NETWORK!

Patty said...

I am happy to reread the statement made by the newspaper that clearly indicates that the money raised will go to the Kid Finder's Network.

I never said that the Anthony's were the ones organizing this benefit, just wondered where the money would go and happy to reread that it goes to the Kid Finder's Network.

I will update my Bottled Up Thoughts to reflect where the money is going.

Thank's for contacting me and ... keep searching for Caylee!

Anonymous said...

Just So you know i am Not with Kid Finder's Network I am the One Hosting The Event i am with Perfect DJ Kid Finders is going to be there but they are not the Hosts of the Event... I think it would be a good idea to go to www.perfectdj.biz and copy the information off of the Press Release there will be other missing Kids Parents in Attendance such as the Duckett Family, the Kesse Family, and possibly 2 other families... but just go to the website and post the information from the press release or flyer on your site.

Patty said...

The info I have online regarding the benefit is what was online and I just pasted it to my blog.

I have updated my blog with links back to the info regarding the Benefit.

Again, thanks for contacting me.