Monday, October 12, 2009

James Thompson Says: Focus Should Be On What Casey Was Doing?

James Thompson // October 11, 2009 at 12:06 am

The focus should be on what Casey was doing during and after WalMart. What did she buy? Why did she tried to conceal it? Other people had to see her in WalMart shopping, in the check out line, and maybe even in the parking lot and afterwards. Sure I may have seen her coming out the sliding door in the center to the left of me as I entered on the right, and the horizontal bar of the sliding door may have been blocking me from having a better view of her purchase, but irregardless of the type of door I still see Cayle desparately following behind her mother, to the left of her mother from my perspective and still struggling to get through a separate and different door by herself. Doors, pings, and the material things do not matter as much as the real warm blooded little girl I saw being neglected by her mom and that is what I focused on. It is interesting that everyone on this blogs has all sorts of fact from all over the place and I simply just wrote my statement about some girl that supposedly lives by the airport coming into my store way up here in Maitland … and then I see her in Casselberry a week later … what an unusual coincidence that is as well as her being all the way up here instead of by the airport … and the people on this blog look up all sorts of pings from cell phone towers to prove that what I said I saw off the top of my head could be true plus or minus a few minutes. Thats all the proof I need to confirm everything I saw. I am completely reaffirmed in everything I have seen and said by what people have posted here … even the naysayers because they will make my testimony that much stronger to make sure Caley gets her justice. And some of the women on her need to relook at my statements as statements regarding Casey and what she was up to and not my opinions on women in general. I love nice ladies and treat them with respect just like my mother taught me. What could Casey have been buying to either tranquilize / kill Caley with … benadryl, chlorophorm, nyquill … and/ or solidify her relationship with her new boyfriend … something she didn’t want anyone else to see … condoms, lubricant, birth control, whatever … just speculation ladies no insults and everyone should be speculating about what Casey was up to …. I love and respect ladies, and I certainly hope no one on this blog is confusing Casey for being either a lady or a good mother. Nevertheless, at some point after I saw her leaving Walmart and before she hooked up for her escapade with her new boyfriend what happened to Caley? That is what is important now. Did Casey go somewhere else between WalMart and her boyfriend to do something with or to Caley? Is there a nearby park where she may think she was isolated but maybe the city has surveillance? Dave you need to track down some more pings and get a video of that! Use my lead and eyewitness account of the fact Casey and Caley were at WalMart as your starting point and fill in the blanks between WalMart and her boyfriends place. I guarantee everyone I saw Casey and Caley at WalMart for all of the techniques my memory has used to help me remember for whatever reason and method. Maybe your brain uses its flight or flight response in memory to help you remember what is important … Maybe my memory and my nightmares sometimes has poor Caley being slammed into by a big door in a what if scenario and I don’t talk about it. I have no idea but I am grateful I remember what I do so I can help Caley. That is all that matters now. Casey and Caley were there, and Casey was neglecting and abusing Caley something terrible and things continued to get worse. Somebody, somewhere has to have seen something … or know something. What did and does her ex-boyfriend say? So, all you detectives and bloggers out there, how about you focus on these questions and what is really important. I am just an average guy who saw something and I truly do not matter and do not claim that I do. Don’t want any publicity, money, nothing. Just trying to help.

James Thompson // October 11, 2009 at 12:40 pm

Nothing changes the fact I saw Caley desperately following behind her distant mother. The focus should be on what Casey was doing during and after WalMart. What did she buy? Why did she tried to conceal it? Other people had to see her in WalMart shopping, in the check out line, and maybe even in the parking lot and afterwards. Did Casey go somewhere else between WalMart and her boyfriend to do something with or to Caley? Is there a nearby park where she may think she was isolated but maybe the city has surveillance? Dave you and your friends need to track down some more pings and get a video of that! Use my lead and eyewitness account of the fact Casey and Caley were at WalMart as your starting point and fill in the blanks between WalMart and her boyfriends place. What did and does her ex-boyfriend say?

James Thompson // October 11, 2009 at 12:51 pm

Dave said he was going to post a video driving from Casey’s boyfriends place to WalMart. I wonder if there is a CVS, WalGreens, RiteAid or anything else on the way?

No comments: