Monday, October 12, 2009

James Thompson FIRM On His Memory

James Thompson // October 10, 2009 at 11:34 pm

Like I said earlier, I can’t go back now and save the child or comfort the child or do anything different. I can’t change what I saw or what I think I saw. I can only report what I saw to the best of my ability. Mistaken or not mistaken. Holes or no holes. Doors or no doors. Pings or no pings. I can only report things as I remember them. Just the facts Jack. And no matter how much the material details may fade, I will never forget what is really important such as the determined look on Caley’s face and how determined she was to keep up with her mom despite being left behind. Casey was walking like a zombie whose mind was in another world. No contact with me or anyone I could tell when I saw her. She was just deep, deep in thought. Caley on the other hand stood out as stubborn and a fighter. Hopefully others will come forward remembering what they saw and help Caylee get justice. Casey thinks everyone in Casselberry, Fern Park, Maitland, Winter Park are stupid and don’t remember her and don’t recognize her but she is wrong and we will testify the truth about what we saw. No doubt in my mind on my end. I don’t mind any doubters as the truth will prevail and Caley will get her justice.

No comments: